faith, faith, faith

I have been following the advent season with a devotional that I have read every advent season for the past several years. I am reminded today of the opportunity both Mary and Joseph had to trust the Lord with the impossible. I don't believe I am facing our own opportunity with as much grace and beauty, hard as I try. I'd like to think that the history of God's faithfulness in my life had strengthened my own "faith muscle", but instead I am realizing that I must spend some more time in the gym. I can't help but think, "Be careful what you ask for...."

No comments:

Celebrating Life!

In December 2007 we had a party to help raise money for our adoption. We were so blessed by those of you who were able to come. We were able to raise just over $5,000.00!

The photos below are all from the event!

Party Pics

More Party Pics

More...

and More...