Pursuing His Hope and His Future!

Early on in my pursuit of healing and redemption I found myself stuck in the "reality" that because of my past, and much of my present, I could only expect so much for my future.
A friend reminded me of a promise the Lord made through the prophet Jeremiah, "For I know the plans that I have for you", declares the Lord; "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, to give you a future and a hope" (Jer. 29:11)
I decided that this was a promise for me as well. Since that time, almost 20 years ago, I have had many opportunities to allow His ways to be greater than my own. I am glad that His plans for my life continue to be fulfilled. I know that His plans to bring us a child - maybe two - are being fulfilled even now. I'm blessed that you are helping us pursue them.

No comments:

Celebrating Life!

In December 2007 we had a party to help raise money for our adoption. We were so blessed by those of you who were able to come. We were able to raise just over $5,000.00!

The photos below are all from the event!

Party Pics

More Party Pics

More...

and More...